Before applying to the PCSS Certification Program, please carefully read the application requirements. Applicants who do not meet all requirements will not be accepted to the program.
Minimum Application Requirements
- Be 18 years of age
- Be legally eligible to work in the United States
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have a working vehicle
- Maintain valid and current vehicle insurance
- Be able to pass a Federal background check
- Be able to commit to remaining in the program for 1 year
- Be willing to examine their inner beliefs, philosophy, and mindset – and be willing to change those that are detrimental or negative
- Be willing and able to commute to Apple Valley, Minnesota, for training and work shifts
If you meet all of the minimum requirements listed above, and are ready to enroll in the certification program, click “Begin” to start the application.